Before a device will show in the console you must first assign the device to a site within your organisation unless it was deployed with a Site ID
- Log into your senso console as an administrator.
- Log into the portal and navigate to the Admin Center.
- From the menu on the left, select Devices.
- Locate your unassigned device(s). You can use the Filter drop-down to only show unassigned devices and the Search box to find a device by name.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the device name.
- Select the "Assign Selected To" drop-down and choose the site you want to assign the device to. For details on creating sites please see the site creation article.
- Click the Save button.
- You will now be presented with a confirmation window, click Confirm to assign the device(s).
- The device has now been assigned and should appear in the main console within 5 minutes. If the device doesn't appear please see our advanced troubleshooting steps.