Step 1: Download the Client:
- Log into your Senso Console as an administrator.
- Click the Admin Center (Gear Icon top right)
- Select Downloads from the menu along the left.
Step 2: Installing the Client:
Are you installing on only a few devices?
- If yes, please follow the steps for a Manual Installation. Please read the link carefully as you must manually assign your license key to the clients.
Are you deploying to many devices?
- If yes, please follow the steps for Deploying the client application (this article contains switches to include with your deployment solution).
Please note: After installation is complete and you have assigned the license key to the device. It can take up to 5 minutes to appear in the Admin Center under Devices.
Step 3: Assigning your Devices:
Before any devices will appear under your establishment, you first must assign your devices to your organization. If your device does not appear in the Admin Center, Devices see the Troubleshooting guide.
Step 4: Finished:
Please see Getting started with the web console