Modified on: Wed, 18 Jul, 2018 at 11:50 AM
Note - This module locks a device so that it can't be operated by a user. Your custom message will be displayed on then device until it is unlocked. It should not be confused with the Windows Lock Screen module which locks the screen the same way you can by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and selecting "Lock" on the physical machine.
- Log into your senso console
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired devices.
- Select the users or devices you wish to lock
- Click on the Lock Screen icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window.
- From the Action drop-down select to either lock or unlock the screen of a device.
- If you are locking a device any text in the Lock Message field will be displayed whilst the device is locked. If you are unlocking a device any value entered in the field is ignored.
- Click Confirm to perform the action you have selected.
Please refer to the article on creating Shortcuts to save Custom messages for repeated use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.