Run Application / Website
Modified on: Mon, 12 Jun, 2017 at 4:24 PM
Log into your senso console
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired users.
Select the users you wish to run a website or an application for.
- Click on the Run Application / Website icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window.
To Run a Website
To Run an Application
- Select the Website option.
- From the Browser drop-down select the browser you would like to launch the website with. If Default is selected the default browser for the device will be used.
- In the Application name or website address field enter the URL for the website you wish to launch.
- Click Run to launch the website.
Note - If a browser is selected which isn't installed on the device the default browser will be used to launch the website, and message will be displayed in the web console.
- Select the Application option.
- In the Application name or website address enter the name of the application, for example notepad.exe.
- If you want to run the application with arguments these can be added in the Arguments field.
- Click Run to launch the application.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.