Check your internet connection:
- On the client device open a web browser.
- Browse to https://portal.senso.cloud/ to confirm that the client has a working internet connection.
- If the website fails to load please check the internet connectivity on the client, if the site loads correctly please proceed to the next step.
Add Firewall rules:
- Follow the guide on configuring your firewall to make sure that it's not preventing your clients from connecting
If the time and date on the client is incorrect (often caused by a flat BIOS battery), the client could experience issues authenticating and won't connect to the portal.
- Check the time and date in the bottom right of the screen is showing the correct time and date.
- If the time or date is incorrect set it correctly.
- Stop the service Senso.Cloud.Service for at least 30 seconds.
- Start the service Senso.Cloud.Service.
Check the License.key file is not named License.key.txt
For Windows 10, Open File Explorer, View tab, Check "File name extensions"
- Verify the file name is License.Key and not License.Key.txt
- If needed rename file to License.Key
- Stop the service Senso.Cloud.Service for at least 30 seconds
- Start the service Senso.Cloud.Service
- Check if the device is showing as unassigned
- Log into senso.cloud as an administrator.
- Click the Admin Center gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the toolbar.
- Click Devices from the menu bar along the left-hand side of the console
- Find your device. Don't forget you can use the search box located at the top-right of the window.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the device name
- From within the Devices window menu bar, select the "Assign Selected To" drop-down and select your organization
- Click the save button to the right of the drop-down button above
Verify you have the correct license key:
- Open the license file with text editor (C:\Program Files\Renato\senso.cloud\license.key)
- Verify your license key is correct.
- Remove any extra white spaces from the file.
- After "Saving" the file
- Reboot the device
- Open Task Manager and stop the Senso.Cloud.Service. You will also need to check the “Details” tab of Task Manager and wait for the senso.client applications to unload itself.
- Delete the following file “C:\Program Files\Renato\senso.cloud\mycomputername.cer”
- Restart the Senso.Cloud.Service
- Open web management console, Devices
- Search for your device name and trust it.