- Log into your senso console as an administrator.
- Download the senso client installer
- Double click the senso.cloud_client_xxx.MSI to install the application
- Download your license.key file from the Admin Center.
- Copy it to C:\Program Files\Renato\Senso.cloud\
- Reboot the device or wait up to 15 minutes.
- Log into your senso console as an administrator, Admin Center, Devices and now it should show as an unassigned device.
How to manually install the client application Print
Modified on: Wed, 13 May, 2020 at 12:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.