- Log into your senso console as an administrator.
Download the senso client installer
- Double click the senso.cloud_client_xxx.MSI to install the application
- Download your license.key file from the Admin Center
- Copy it to C:\Program Files\Renato\Senso.cloud\
Reboot the device or Open Task Manager, Details Tab and locate SensoClient.exe and kill all processes of it.
- Log into your senso console as an administrator, Admin Center, Devices and now it should show as an unassigned device.
Modified on: Wed, 19 Apr, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.