Note - Currently it is only possible to have one remote session at a time, if you attempt to establish a remote session with two or more devices you will see this message.
To remote control a device
- Log into your senso console
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired device.
Select the device you wish to remote control.
- Click on the Remote Control icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window.
- When the remote control session loads you can mange the session from the menu bar above the screen display.
- When the remote control sessions starts you will only be able to view the device, to enable remote control click the Take Control button.
- To end remote control whilst keeping the session active click the Stop Control button.
- The screen quality can be changed from the Quality drop-down. When trying to remote control a device over a slow connection reducing the quality can improve the performance.
- Clicking the expand arrows will make the remote control session file the browser window, clicking this button again will return you to the default settings.
- Click the cross to end the session.
Note - When using the remote control module it isn't possible to switch groups and the groups will not display in the Groups tab.