Before using the Logging functionality it needs enabling, it can be enabled for an entire organisation or just a selective group.
- From the Groups tab, select the group you would like to enable Logging for.
- On the right hand window click the Policies tab.
- If you already have a policy set-up for the group you can skip to step 7, otherwise click the + button to add a new policy.
- Add a name for your policy in the Name field.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Click the Create button.
- Click Items against your policy.
- Click + to add a new policy item.
- Enter a name for the Item in the Name field.
- In the Type drop-down select Logging and Blocking.
- There are three type of logging which can be enabled:
Typed Phrases - Logs any words typed by the users which are contained in the selected keyword libraries. If this option is selected at least one of the keyword libraries needs to be enabled, as shown in step 12.
Applications - Logs any applications run by the user.
Websites - Logs any websites visited by the user.
Select one or more of the logging options.
*Note* If you haven't chosen to enable Monitor Typed Phrases this step can be skipped.
Under Libraries select the keyword libraries containing the phrases you would like monitor for.
- Click the Confirm button to save the settings.
- The Logging is now enabled.
- To view the logs, click on the gear icon in top-right corner (Admin Center), on the menu on the left click Logging.