In certain cases the user may be presented with the following page when they attempt to log into the web console using the Google Chrome browser.
The senso portal uses a technology known as Anti-forgery tokens to stop an attacker using Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) to login as you. Unfortunately, Impero's Chrome plugin breaks this security technology so the plugin must either be disabled or an exception added in the Impero Console.
Add an Exception Rule for the Impero Extension
- Open the Impero Console.
- Right click on Entire Network and select Policies.
- Select Entire Network White List.
- On the right side of the window, click to add a new policy item.
- Check A Website Address / URL.
- Specify *senso.cloud* as the resource you would like to whitelist.
- Click Edit to save the changes.
Still having issues?
This issue can also be caused by corrupt cookies and can be resolved by removing the senso.cloud cookies from Chrome.
To remove the cookies:
- Load the Chrome settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings.
Under the Privacy category click the button Content Settings.
- Under the Cookies category click the button All cookies and site data.
In the search box at the top right of the window type senso.cloud.
- Click the Remove all shown button.
- Close all settings windows and then close Chrome.
- Relaunch Chrome and attempt to log back into senso.cloud.
- If you are still experiencing issues after following the above steps please contact support.