It is possible to restrict access the access certain users have to edit or view groups in the web console.
For this example we are going to restrict a users access so that they can only see Group1.
Log into the portal and go to the Admin Center.
Expand Console Users and select Manage Roles.
Click the + icon to create a New role or edit an Existing Role
In Scope options, Select Apply to the following sites: Leave Options blank to apply restrictive access to only the Groups listed below a site.
Click Confirm to save a New Role, or click Edit to save changes to an existing role.
Close the Admin Center tab to return to the main portal page.
The the Main Senso Portal, Select the group you would like to give the user access to.
- On the right panel select the Access tab.
- Click the + button to add a new access permission.
- In the list of users and roles select the role you have just created.
- From the Group Access Level drop-down select the level of access you want to give the user (view, modify, full).
- Click the Confirm button to create the new access permissions.
- The user will now only have access this group.