It is possible to restrict access the access certain users have to edit or view groups in the web console.
For this example we are going to restrict a users access so that they can only see Group1.
- Log into the portal and go to the Admin Center.
- Expand Console Users and select Manage Roles.
- Click the + icon to create a new role.
- Give the role a name but don't assign any permissions from the General section.
- If members of the group will require any admin access select the relevant options from the Administration section.
- Click the Add button to save and create the role.
- From the left hand menu select Manage Users.
- Find the user you want to edit the permissions for and click the padlock icon.
- Select the role you have just created and remove any other roles assigned to the user.
- Click the Confirm button to save the changes.
- Close the Admin Center tab to return to the main portal page.
- Select the group you would like to give the user access to.
- On the right panel select the Access tab.
- Click the + button to add a new access permission.
- In the list of users and roles select the role you have just created.
- From the Group Access Level drop-down select the level of access you want to give the user (view, modify, full).
- Click the Add button to create the new access permissions.
- The user will now only have access this group.