To enable Safeguarding, Violations, Website & Application Logging.
- Select the group you would like to enable Safeguarding, Violations, Website & Application Logging on.
- Select the Policies tab located in the window to the right
- Click on the Plus button to add a new Policy
- Type a Name for the Policy & click on Confirm
- Click on Items
- Click on the Plus button to add a new Policy Item
- Enter a name
- Select the Policy Type (Logging and Blocking)
- Select Monitor Typed Phrases
- Select Monitor Applications
- Select Monitor Website Activity
- Scroll down to the Libraries Section. Select all categories you wish to safeguard against.
- Click Confirm
- Close the Policy Items dialog box
- Before your new policy will be delivered to users. You will first need to enable it by clicking on Edit.
- Check the box to enable policy and click Confirm
That's it. Nothing else to install. It will now filter all traffic on the device. The policy will be delivered to the devices once someone logs on.