Do you use Google Classrooms? If yes, senso can sync your classes straight in to the senso web portal for you. Have your admin follow a few simple steps and that's it. The next time you log on using the school’s G Suite for Education domain. All of your Google Classrooms will appear in senso.
Setup Google Classroom Sync:
- Open Google Admin (https://admin.google.com)
- Select the Chrome menu (three-parallel-bar) top-left
- Advanced Settings
- Under Authentication click on Manage API client access
- Under Authorized API Clients copy and paste the line below.
- Under One or More API Scopes copy and paste all of the URL's below at once into the dialog box.
- Select Authorize
- Open the Senso Web Portal
- Admin Center
- Data Sync (left-hand menu)
- Click the Plus Icon to add your G Suite for Education domain. It can take up to 5 minutes before your Google Domain will show up. Please try again after 5 minutes if your domain has not populated into the senso portal. You must have at least one G Suite for Education Domain to add, however, you can add multiple G Suite domains if needed. *Note, at least one user account from the G Suite Domain needs to be present in the Senso Console as a user and have Data Sync Enabled checked on their account in Senso and have a Google classrooms associated with it for data to sync into the portal.
- Domain to Sync - Select your Google Domain
- Sync Administrator Email - This email account needs permissions to read data for all users in the G Suite domain you wish to sync
- Leave Enabled checked
Note: If you are still adding users you may wish to leave this unchecked as once you click confirm it will sync your users within 30 minutes. Any users you add after that will have to wait for the next automatic sync which happens once at 12:00 UTC and again at 24:00 UTC. This may change without notice. You are able to perform a manual sync once every 6 hours but not within 2 hours of the last sync.
- Click Confirm