Best Practices for Registry: Use as a policy to change certain Reg Keys at start-up. Please refer to the creating a Policy article
- Log into your senso console.
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired devices
- Select the device(s) you wish to use the Registry Module on.
- Click on the Registry icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window
Using the module, enter in the Key Path, Value Name and Value Data to modify the Registry Key.
6. Data Type Options Are: String, Binary, DWord and QWord
7. Click Run to apply the Registry Key change.
Please refer to the article on creating Shortcuts to save Custom Reg Edits.