Restrict applications on the remote computers to a list of Allowed Applications only.
- Select the device(s) that you want to run the module on.
- Click on the Allow Apps Icon to open the module window.
- Set "Restrict Applications" to on.
- Select if you want the user to know why they cannot open the desired application.
- Enter application names into the allowed processes box for when you have applications that you don't want to block.
- The other switches are common applications that we added in so that you can avoid typing out the application name. Just flip the switch to enable it.