To setup Asset Manager, you need to create a new policy for it.
NOTE:The selected devices may take up to 24 hours to fully populate all of the graphs and tables.
- Select the site or group you want to run Asset Management on.
Note: Asset Manager will only collect the device information for the devices under this.
- Open the policies tab next to thumbnail View and then click on the + icon in the top left of the policies window.
- Enter the name of the policy you want to run and then click confirm.
- It will take you through to the main policies tab again, click on items for your asset manager policy.
- Click on the + icon in the top left to create a new item.
- Name your Policy item and then select Asset Management as your type. Click Confirm.
- Close down the policies item that you just created by clicking the Cross in the top right.
- Click on edit for the Asset management policy you created earlier and now enable it. Press Confirm.