Send violations logged by senso to your MyConcern portal.
- Open the Admin Center from the console by clicking the cog wheel in the top right of the console.
- Open the logging section on the left hand side of the Admin Center.
- Open the "Violations Logs" tab.
- Open the screenshot of the violation you want to send to MyConcern.
- Click on the "MyConcern Report" in the top right of the screenshot preview.
- A window will open a report window for you to complete. Fill this out and click Submit.
- After you Submit the form you will get a Concern Reference Number.
- Your concerns will appear as normal in the MyConcern portal under the "My Concerns" tab on the dashboard. The Concern Reference Number you were given correlates to the concern ID column on the right hand side of the table.