Integrating your MyConcern with senso.cloud.
- Open the Admin Center from the console by clicking the cog wheel in the top right of the console.
- Open the Data sync section on the left hand side of the Admin Center.
- On the window open the MyConcern tab and press the + icon in the top left.
- Select the sites you want to apply it to.
- Input the Tenant Code and the secret that is located on your MyConcern portal. Click Submit.
Instructions on getting your tenant code and secret:
- Within the Admin scetion of MyConcern, there is now a new 'API Keys' section within the "Users" menu, select Edit for this.
- In this section you will be able to generate API Keys for as many accounts as required. You can do this using the Create New button:
- Creating a new Key requires a Name and Description:
- This will then generate the API Secret Key This Key CANNOT be seen again once the modal is closed, and will need to be re-generated if it is misplaced:
- Once the Key is created, you can:
- Edit the Name and/or Description using the Edit action.
- Deactivate and reactivate a Key using the appropriate action.
- Regenerate the Secret key if it is misplaced. This will invalidate the previous key.