Block USB Storage
- Select the device(s) that you want to run the module on.
- Click on the module icon to open the module window.
If you want to disable All USB devices plugged into the device, follow this set of steps:
- Run the module with Disable USB selected in the drop-down box to disable ALL USBs that are plugged into the selected device(s).
- Run the module with Enable USB selected in the drop-down box to enable ALL USBs that are plugged into the selected device(s). Note: The USB will have to be plugged into the device again after you enable it for it to be recognised again.
If you want to disable CERTAIN USB devices but not all of them, follow this set of steps:
- Select Current Status in the drop-down box.
- Run the module with current status selected to populate the lower portion of the window.
- Press Allow or Block to add the USB to the list to decide whether you want to allow or block certain USB devices.
- Set the status to Disable USB and then run the module.