Allow selected users to connect to other organizations. This could be a used when a user is already on another portal and they need to be connected to your portal. This means when a user logs into their portal they will have the option to switch to the portal they have been given access to with the role they are assigned. Only follow steps 1-4 if you are the user setting delegated access up. Skip to step 5 if delegated access has already been set up in the portal.
- Open the Admin Center by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right of the portal.
- Go to Console Users and select Delegated Users on the drop down for it.
- Click on the + Icon in the top left of the Delegated Users window.
- Input the email of the user you would like to add and select the role of the user you are creating. Press Confirm.
To switch organization, click on the users email in the top right of the Admin Center and click "Switch Organization".
- This will open a table in the middle of the screen showing you what organizations you have access to. From here you can select which organization you would like to connect to.