Developer mode has to be enabled in order for logs to be collected from the senso.cloud Chrome client extension.
Follow these steps to enable Developer mode
- Log into the Google Admin console (admin.google.com)
- Go to Device Management
- Click Chrome management
- Click User Settings
- Select the organization which contains the users you want to change the configuration for.
- Under the User Experience category. Open the drop down box for Developer Tools and select "Always allow use of built-in developer tools".
- Changes made to an organisation are also inherited by users in child organisations unless they are overridden at a lower level. The Admin console marks whether a setting is Inherited or overridden (marked as "Locally applied").
- Click Save in the bottom right side
- Don't forget to turn developer mode off once you are done collecting the error logs.