Import Detection Library from CSV
Modified on: Mon, 3 Aug, 2020 at 5:03 PM
- Open the Admin Center.
- Click on Detection Libraries and then Import Library (CSV).
- Click on Download CSV Template.
- Open the downloaded CSV in an editor of your choice (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and fill in the required information. An example row has been created automatically in the template, this should be deleted before importing.
This file contains contains the following template required to create detection libraries:
|Field ||Description||Required||Allowed Value||Default Value|
|Phrase||The keyword/website/application/caption to detect.||Yes||Any||N/A|
|Context||The context(s) in which the phrase should be detected.|
Keyword - Detects keystrokes
Website URL - Detects website activity
Caption - Detects window titles/captions
Website Content - Detects within website HTML
Application - Detects running applications
Multiple values must be separated by semicolons e.g. KEYWORD;CAPTION
|Action||The action to take when a detection occurs.||No|
|Severity||The severity of the violation which is logged when the detection occurs.||No||LOW|
|Screenshot||If a screenshot should be captured when the detection occurs.||No||TRUE or FALSE||FALSE|
|Match||(Keyword only) This determines the matching condition for a violation to be raised.|
Alone - A violation will be raised immediately when the phrase is detected.
SameType - A violation will be raised only once this phrase and another of the same "type" (defined in the type column) are detected.
AnyType - A violation will be raised once this phrase and another of the same type or any other non-same type phrase are detected.
|Type||The type used for matching phrases. This is a user-defined field and can be any alphanumeric value upto 8 characters in length. See the Match column description for usage details.||No||Maximum of 8 characters||N/A|
IMPORTANT: The above information should be entered on a new row for each library item
- Once you have completed entering the user data into the CSV return to Import Library (CSV) in the Senso Portal and click on Select CSV.
- A browse window should appear. Browse to the CSV file and select it.
- You should now see a table with the contents of your CSV on screen. Confirm the data is correct and then click Start Upload
- A prompt window will appear. Enter a name for the library and click to confirm.
IMPORTANT: Do not navigate away from the page until the import is complete
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.