Concern Reporting System
- Allows students to report issues, such as bullying, with options to include a screenshot or remain anonymous.
- Reports can be viewed in the Admin Center of the Senso Portal and may be forwarded to MyConcern (if configured).
Portal (Admin Center)
Portal Messaging System
- Users can now receive messages from the Senso directly in their portal. This will allow for notifications of product updates, new features and
- Supports polls and embedded content such as YouTube.
Close Active Tab
- Closes the currently active tab in Chrome (support for other browsers will be added in the future where possible).
- Available for Chromebooks and Windows.
Module icon (Portal)
A.I. Powered Visual Threat Analysis/Detection
- Uses advanced A.I. to Analyse violation images to detect the presence of material from the following categories:
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Assists in reducing false positives and helps with directing attention to those violations which require it.
Violation Logs (Admin Center)
- Portal users can now create PIN groups. These allow for clients, such as those from a 1:1 programme, to be more easily grouped on an ad-hoc basis by entering a PIN.
PIN Group Screenshots
Add PIN Group(Portal)
Join PIN Group (Chromebook)
Clever Sync and Single Sign On (US customers Only)
- Allows syncing of classes from Clever (clever.com). This will automatically create and populate groups within Senso for each of a teacher's classes.
- Allows Clever users to sign-on into the Senso Portal
Clever Setup (Admin Center)
Import Detection Libraries From CSV
- Allows whole detection libraries to be imported into the senso console in a CSV format
- Download a CSV template from the portal that will assist with creating libraries.
CSV Libraries (Admin Center)
Import Library (Admin Center)
- Added the ability to quickly search for modules located on the top bar
- Improved the scrolling of the module on mobile devices
Module Search (Portal)
- New report types have been added and existing report have been improved.
- Device Usage Activity (idle time, power on/off, etc...) is now captured for Windows devices.
- Work to support other devices, sucj as chromebooks, is ongoing. Currently a count of Chromebooks is available within Asset Management.
- Software report allows you to select software (From a known list of installed software) to report on.
- Software report allows you to find versions of software Before, Between and After specified version numbers
Reports (Admin Center)
Site bandwidth report (1 of 3 bandwidth reports):
Software Report 1, report on specific software:
Software Report 1 Results:
Software Report on 'senso':
Software Versions Report:
Software Versions Report Results:
Device Usage Activity:
- Added the ability to group by a device's local IP address
- Added the ability to group by a device's user's email (If available)
Group filters (Portal)