Please read Setting Up Concern Report first.
Users can report concerns as known users or anonymous users with text and a screenshot.
- After the policy has been set up an Icon will appear in the system tray in the bottom right for the devices in that group called Concern Report.
- Right click on the icon and select show.
- This will open a window for users to report a concern on.
- On this window the user has the option to enter a description into the text box. They can take a Screen Capture by clicking on the Capture Screen button.If the user has multiple monitors, they can select what monitor the screenshot is taken on by selecting the device.
They have the option to send anonymously in case the report has sensitive information that the user does not want related to them.
In the bottom left they can hide the window.
- To send the report, click on the "Send Report" button in the bottom right of the window.
- To see the reports. Go to the Admin Center by clicking on the cog wheel in the top left of your portal.
- On the left hand side you will see a tab called Concern Reports
- When you click on this you will see the reports that have been created. It will show a screenshot (if one was taken), the date and time, the site, the device, and the user.
- You also have the option to report it to MyConcern by clicking on the drop down at the end of the report and selecting MyConcern. See MyConcern-Setting Up and MyConcern-Reporting Violations for more information.