- On the main portal select the group that you want to apply the senso toolbar policy to.
- Select the policies tab located next to thumbnail view.
- Create a new policy and give it a name of your choice, click confirm.
- Click on items and click the plus Icon in the top right.
- Give the new Item a name you feel is appropriate. Click on the Type drop down box and select Senso Toolbar
- Choose if you want to have the PIN Group Options.
- Choose if you want to Show submit a concern button.
- Click confirm
- Go to your policy, click edit and select the enable tick box. Click Confirm.
- The state should now show a Tick.
Setting Up Senso Toolbar Print
Modified on: Tue, 10 Mar, 2020 at 2:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.