Senso Portal (2.2)
- Groups Sync - Automatically create and populate groups in the portal based off your existing Teams groups.
- User Sync - Automatically create user accounts in Senso for users in your Teams tenancy.
- Tabbed Remote Control - Remote control has been moved to a tabbed view allowing for multiple simultaneous control sessions. The restrictions on switching groups during remote control have been lifted.
- Remote Copy and Paste - Remotely copy and paste text between the web console and remote device.
- Live Violation Alerts - Violation alerts will now show in the list and thumbnail view for users with sufficient access.
- Delegated User Violation Emails - Delegated users can now be configured to receive violation emails.
- New profile settings have been added, such as the option to automatically take control when a remote control session is created.
- Logs are now viewable by group and users can be restricted to only see their groups' logs.
- A warning will be displayed when editing user login restrictions if a role is already applying login restrictions.
- It is now possible to view more than 1000 audit logs for a user.
- Users on Windows devices will now show in Google Classrooms when their email address matches a student in the class.
- Delegated organizations are now searchable.
- Delegated organizations are now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue with site assignment permissions not working as intended for some users.
- Fixed an issue preventing bulk unassignment of roles.
- Fixed an issue preventing violation images from being printed.
- Fixed an issue where user preferences weren't updated immediately after being changed.
- Caption logs have been removed.
Senso Client (2020.5.7.0)
We have identified an issue affecting client connectivity in the previously released 2020.5.4.0 version. Please update to 2020.5.7.0 as soon as possible.
- Modularized core functionality to allow for dynamic updating without deploying a new client MSI
- Improved general load times of modules
- Web Filtering Driver Update
- Added a retry mechanism in the event a module fails to load