How to use Launch
Log into your Senso Console https://portal.senso.cloud/
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired users
- Select the users/devices you wish to run a website or an application for
- Click on the Launch icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window
To Run a Website
- Select the Website option.
- From the Browser drop-down select the browser you would like to launch the website with. If Default is selected the default browser for the device will be used
- In the Application name or website address field enter the URL for the website you wish to launch
- Click Run to launch the website
- Note - If a browser is selected which isn't installed on the device the default browser will be used to launch the website, and message will be displayed in the web console.
- Select the Application option
- In the Application name or website address enter the name of the application, for example notepad
- If you want to run the application with arguments these can be added in the Arguments field
- Click Run to launch the application