Launch Application / Website
Modified on: Tue, 18 May, 2021 at 10:41 AM
How to use the Launch
Log into your Senso Console https://portal.senso.cloud/
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired users
- Select the users you wish to run a website or an application for
- Click on the Run Website/App icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window
To Run a Website
- Select the Website option.
To Run an Application
- From the Browser drop-down select the browser you would like to launch the website with. If Default is selected the default browser for the device will be used
- In the Application name or website address field enter the URL for the website you wish to launch
- Click Run to launch the website
- Note - If a browser is selected which isn't installed on the device the default browser will be used to launch the website, and message will be displayed in the web console.
- Select the Application option
- In the Application name or website address enter the name of the application, for example notepad.exe
- If you want to run the application with arguments these can be added in the Arguments field
- Click Run to launch the application
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.