Mute the volume of the remote Windows machine (this will only mute the sound of the open Tabs on a Chromebook not the whole device)
- Log into your senso console.
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired devices
- Select the device(s) you wish to mute the sound of.
- Click on the Block Sound icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window:
- You can select to Mute the sound, Mute the remote microphones, or Limit the volume % of the remote devices.
- Click Run and the action you selected will be applied to the device(s) you selected.
* Note: This will only mute the sound of the open Tabs on a Chromebook not the whole device