In this example we will create a new policy which will mute the sound of all devices the policy is applied to.
- From the Groups window select the group you would like the policy to apply to. In this case Chromebooks is selected:
- One the right window select the Policies tab.
- Click the + button to add a new policy.
- Add a name for your policy in the Name field.
- If you would like the policy to apply to the group straight away check the Enabled box.
- Click the Create button.
- Click Items against the policy you have just created.
- Click + to add a new policy item.
- Enter a name for the Item in the Name field.
- In the Type drop-down select Mute Sound.
- In the Action drop-down select Mute.
- Click Create.
The policy is now created. It is possible to add additional items to the policy by repeating steps 8-12.