Allow selected users to connect to other organizations. This could be a used when a user is already on another portal and they need to be connected to your portal. This means when a user logs into their portal they will have the option to switch to the portal they have been given access to with the role they are assigned.
Only follow steps 1-4 if you are the user setting delegated access up. Skip to step 5 if delegated access has already been set up in the portal.
- Open the Admin Center by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right of the portal.
- Go to Console Users and select Delegated Users on the drop down for it.
- Click on the + Icon in the top left of the Delegated Users window.
- Input the email of the user you would like to add and select the role of the user you are creating. Adding their email and role, then selecting confirm.
- To switch organization, click on the users email in the top right of the Admin Center, then select "Switch Organisation”
- This will open a table in the middle of the screen showing you what organizations you have access to. From here you can select which organization you would like to connect to.