Before you start
All devices must be enrolled and managed in the Google Admin Console to use Managed Guest Sessions.
Configure Managed Guest Session
1. Login into your Google Admin Account
2. Go To Devices, Chrome, Settings, Managed Guest Session Settings
3. After making any necessary changes here, suggested would be to Block users from being able to turn off services via Task Manager.
4. After making and saving those changes, click the link to take you into the Apps and Extension page.
5. Add the Senso Extension from the Chrome Web store to the appropriate OU, remember that sub OU's will inherit setting made from the parent level. Senso can be deployed and configured at each OU separately if needed
6. Upload and Deploy the Senso Configuration File:
7. Save Changes