- Log into the portal and navigate to the Admin Center.
- From the menu on the left, select Sites.
- Click the + icon to create a new site.
- In the Name field, enter the name you want to assign to the site.
- If you would like to auto assign device to this site enter an Assignment Key, this can be any value between 1 and 6 characters. If you don't want to assign a value at this time the field can be left blank, it is possible to add a key later by editing the site.
- Click the Confirm button to save and create the new site.
- A GET KEY will be created for deployment packages or to add into manual installs.
Adding a New Site Print
Modified on: Mon, 10 May, 2021 at 10:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.