Allow accounts to view only a set amount of devices
Firstly you need to create a new role.
- Open the Admin center by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right of your portal
- Click on Console Users and then on Manage Roles
- Add a new role by clicking the Plus icon in the top right
- Give the role a name of your choice and select user assigned sites.
- Go to the modules tab and select Remote Control and Remote Screen and then click confirm
- Open the manage users tab under console users on the left
- Search for the user you want to apply the role to and click manage user
- Make sure the user has no roles assigned to them
- Assign them the role that you just created by ticking the box.
- Go to the Site Assignment tab and select the site that the device they are remoting into is in and click confirm
- Go back to the portal view and right click on the site their device is assigned to and click add group
- Enter a suitable name for the group. Create a filter that filters on device name, has a Relationship set to LIKE and in the term section has the device name in it. Click Confirm.
- Select the group you just made and click on the access tab.
- Click on the + Icon in the top right of the window.
- Search for the email of the user you want to access the device and select the box that appears next to their name.
- Set the Group Access Level to View and then click Confirm
- This allows the user to only see the one device and can only take control of it.