Any Chrome Devices that have hit EOL and won't update past Chrome 76 will not function properly using Senso.
1. Search for Senso.cloud in the Chrome Web Store
2. Select Add to Chrome (top right-hand corner).
3. Click Add extension
4. From within the Chrome browser click on the 3 dots, More tools, Extensions
5. Click on Details from within the Senso Client Extension and then Extension Options
6. Enter the following Information
- Enter your License Key
- Optional - Enter SITE ID
- Enter a password – Do not use your Google password or any password used for other services.
- Click Save
- The Chromebook will be deployed into the Site that you assigned it to or if you left Site ID blank then the user needs to be to be assigned to a site within your organization.