- Log into your Senso Client
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired devices
- Select the device(s) you wish to use CMD on.
- Click on the Command Prompt icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window.
Enter the command you would like to run in the Input box. *(Please see bottom of article on Senso command prompt to restart the Senso client)*
Click the Run button to run the command.
Any feedback from running the command will be returned to the console.
* You can use the CMD module to restart the Senso client on PC devices in the event you need to apply/remove a policy or setting. Using the command senso?RestartClient on selected devices will only restart the client and not the device. Best practice is to save this as a shortcut for later use.
CMD or Command Prompt Print
Modified on: Mon, 28 Mar, 2022 at 5:09 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.