Link your CPOMS with senso to log violations created through senso in CPOMS easily.
- Go to the admin centre by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right.
- Select the data sync option and then click on CPOMS
- Click on the + icon to add the integration
- Fill in the name section so you can identify what integration links to the subdomain.
- Enter the subdomain. If your CPOMS url is randomorg.cpoms the subdomain will be randomorg
- Input your API key (You can get this by raising a ticket on the CPOMS help-desk at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select which sites it applies to.
- Press Add.