Link your CPOMS with senso to log violations created through senso in CPOMS easily. These violations will appear under the incident tray icon on the CPOMS dashboard.
- Go to the admin centre by clicking on the cog wheel in the top right.
- Select the data sync option and then click on CPOMS
- Click on the + icon to add the integration
- Fill in the name section so you can identify what integration links to the subdomain.
- Enter the subdomain. If your CPOMS url is randomorg.cpoms the subdomain will be randomorg
- Input your API key (You can get this through Admin > Integrations > And then to click 'Integrate' on Senso.cloud within your CPOMS portal)
- Select which sites it applies to.
- Press Add
If you see that you don't have any categories to select when you upload a violation.
- Go to Admin -> Categories.
- Find the category you want to edit.
- Tick the following boxes for the Senso User Group: View Students, View Incidents and Add Incidents
If you receive an error when uploading the image please ensure you have selected "Manage System" within the CPOMS account for Senso within your CPOMS portal