How to specify a proxy for the Senso client to use
Modified on: Tue, 8 Dec, 2020 at 11:32 AM
You may override the automatic detection of the proxy by creating a proxy.txt file.
- Create an empty text document
- Enter your proxy address in the following format http://yourproxy:port (please only use http as https will fail). please remove any spaces after the port before saving the document.
- Save the document as proxy.txt
- Copy the proxy.txt file to the following directory C:\Program Files\Renato\senso.cloud
- Reboot the machine or End the sensoclient.exe Task. To end the Senso Client process open Task Manager, Details tab, Right mouse click on sensoclient.exe and End Task.
Note: If this does not work as intended. Please check the file is not called proxy.txt.txt.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.