If you find an address being blocked by our Webfilter these are the steps to whitelist the URL and allow access.
Firstly, you will need to create a custom Library to include the websites you wish to whitelist:
*Logging Policy must be applied to Site/Group for Detection Libraries to become active.
1. In the Admin Portal, choose Detection Libraries.
2. Click the Green to create a New Library.
3. Name your Library and check the Enable box to activate. Library Visibility tab limits the access site users have to view/modify libraries.
4. Choose Edit next to named library. (In this example its called report VPN , but
5. Click the Green to add items into named Library.
In this case we wish to add the URL's we require whitelisting as per the below:
And it should display as per the below:
We need to now enable this whitelist in your Logging policy, navigate to the policy, Items - Edit:
Scroll to the bottom, find the new library, and enable:
Now any address added into this library will also be whitelisted.