Stop Violations coming through for words containing a violation.
If you find you are getting false positives on words that shouldn't be getting flagged because they contain another word you will want to follow this article. In this example we are looking at the word GUN raising a violation for BEGUN
- You need to be an Organisation Admin or a role that has permissions to edit policies, create and edit detection libraries - https://support.senso.cloud/support/solutions/articles/79000116302-creating-roles
- You need to have Safeguard Cloud or Enterprise cloud -
- You need to have a logging and blocking policy created - https://support.senso.cloud/support/solutions/articles/79000116262-logging-setting-up
- Follow this article on creating a detection library and create a custom library. Then create a allow for the keyword in question in this example "gun"
- Now add the keyword detection on the word you want, but with spaces around it like this:
- If you wish to get an email alert please ensure you set as Urgent or Critical
- Enable the new detection library within your Logging and Blocking policy and click confirm.