Change the Severity of Violations
Modified on: Mon, 1 Mar, 2021 at 2:04 PM
If you want to change the severity of violations so you can stop/start receiving email alerts for certain words. In this example we will change the word gun which has a low severity to a critical severity.
- Follow this article on creating a new Detection Library.
- Create a new item that is exactly the same phrase that is being flagged in your portal and set the context to Keyword Detection.
- Make sure that the severity you are setting is either Urgent or Critical if you want email alerts or Low, Medium or High if you dont want email alerts.
- Click confirm on the new item
- Click confirm on the new detection library.
- You will need to now enable the detection library in your existing logging and blocking policy.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.