Auto-moderation allows administrative users to setup the removal of content from pre built categories (or manually created content libraries) BEFORE it appears in the chat between users. The violations will appear in the Senso Admin portal in the MS Logging area, but will not be seen in the chats between users.
Senso has the ability to scan content and block before being seen by users, however, in some rare cases, the image/text could possibly be seen for a brief period before it's removed due to the functionality of the Microsoft API.
Auto Moderation will provide automatic removal of inappropriate content from Teams messages based on how settings are configured in the Senso Admin Portal *
Manual moderation of content can be done within the Chat Transcripts themselves, please refer to instructions for manual removal at bottom of this article.
*Please note that customers who have configured Teams Monitoring prior to 06/14/2021 may need to re-authorize their tenancies before moderation will function.*
1. Log in to the Senso Admin Portal with an administrative account
2. Choose Data Sync in the bar to the left and then select Microsoft Teams Monitoring
3. Select Auto Moderation from the Options drop down box
4. You will need to authorize Senso and approve the Required Permissions with a Microsoft Teams admin account.
Please note that customers who have configured Teams Monitoring prior to 06/14/2021 may need to re-authorize their tenancies before moderation will function.
5. Auto moderation options will be presented after authorization.
6. Choose which of the content types to automatically moderate
7. Select from the presented options which categories to auto moderate and remove any text or images from Teams Chats
8. A customized message can be added and the minimum image % certainty can be changed to accommodate how sensitive the moderation can be for images.
Microsoft Teams Logging Area:
Within chat transcripts, any message with content removed, with appear with a red box around it and the violating message highlighted:
To Manually add a moderation in:
1. Select Moderate Content within the logged chat transcript*
*With manual moderation, the violation will be visible until a user flags it but after being added as flagged content, it will be removed from future chats.
2. Add in the moderation reason, if the moderation already exists or you do not have sufficient privileges this message will appear.