1. Have a Subscription to Microsoft Teams Monitoring: MS Teams Monitoring
2. Have MS Teams Monitoring Authorised: How to Setup Microsoft Teams Chat Monitoring
3. You will need to have Detection Libraries using Keywords only setup: Detection Libraries
1. Navigate to the Admin Centre, and then Data Sync.
2. Select the Microsoft Teams (Monitoring) Tab.
3. Click Options on the Tenancy you want to add a Custom Library to:
4. Select Custom Libraries on the Drop Down:
5. Select the Libraries you would like to be used for Monitoring and/or Moderation. (Auto-Moderation Setup for Teams Chat Monitoring):
6. Once you have selected the Libraries you want to use, click on Save.
Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes before changes take effect. Legacy Detection Libraries are not supported.