1. Have a Subscription to Microsoft Teams Monitoring: MS Teams Monitoring
2. Have MS Teams Monitoring Authorised: How to Setup Microsoft Teams Chat Monitoring
- Follow this article on creating a new Detection Library.
- Create a new item that is exactly the same phrase that is being flagged in your portal and set the context to Keyword Detection. Set the Action to "Whitelist."
- Click Confirm on the new item.
- Click Confirm on the new detection library.
- Navigate to the Admin Centre, and then Data Sync.
- Select the Microsoft Teams (Monitoring) Tab.
- Click Options on the Tenancy you want to add a Custom Library to:
- Select Custom Libraries on the Drop Down:
- Select the Library with the Whitelisted Keywords you would like to be used for Monitoring and/or Moderation. (Auto-Moderation Setup for Teams Chat Monitoring):
- Once you have selected the Library you want to use, click on Save.
Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes before changes take effect. Legacy Detection Libraries are not supported.