Load the screen module to devices before a screen is requested by a console user through the portal.
This will remove the wait time for screens to appear while the remote view is open.
1. Select the Site, Group, or Sub Group you would like to apply this policy to.
2. Click Add Policy.
3. Name and Enable the Policy
4. Select Items
5. Click to Add Policy Item
6. Choose Settings in the pull down menu for Type
7. Select Policy Options, listed below
- Pre-load screen module to speed up initial connection - Will download the module if needed and load it when Senso boots at the login screen before it is required by the console so it will show faster in loading remote screens or thumbnails.
- Require permission to remote view + deny thumbnails - Selecting this stops users screens being displayed in Thumbnail View and when you Open the Remote Control Window the end user will be asked if they want to share their screen. The end user has 15 to decide.
- Auto Deny if no response - After 15 seconds the screen will auto deny anyone from seeing the remote screen. If this option is not checked then after 15 seconds you will be allowed to see the remote screen
- Never deny permission from these usernames (seperatred by | ) - This will stop the denied screen from showing to all console users on the device screen when the selected user is signed into a device.