How to generate debug logs for selected devices manually.
You will be putting a text file into the senso.cloud folder on the C drive.
- Locate (C:)\Program Files\Renato\senso.cloud
- Lookup the file named version.txt and rename it to d3bugl0g or add a .txt file to the folder.
- Now when use a module you will see log files populate in the folder named debug logs.
How to generate debug logs for selected devices through a batch script
- Open the remote script module and select "Batch (.bat)".
- Input the following lines:
cd "C:\Program Files\Renato\senso.cloud"
type null > d3bugl0g.txt
- Run the script.
- Now when you look at the debug logs folder you will see it becoming more populated.
When you have the logs you need make sure you remove the d3bugl0g.txt file from the senso cloud folder as it will be constantly creating files in the background.