Developer mode has to be enabled in order for logs to be collected from the senso.cloud Chrome client extension.
Follow these steps to enable Developer mode
- Log into the Google Admin console (admin.google.com)
- Go to Devices
- Click Chrome
4. Click User and Browser Settings
5.Select the organization which contains the users you want to change the configuration for. *
6. Use the Search or add a filter option and type in Developer
7. Change from Never Allow to Always allow use of built-in developer tools.
8. Click Save in the bottom right side
9. Don't forget to turn developer mode off once you are done collecting the error logs.
*Changes made to an organization are also inherited by users in child organizations unless they are overridden at a lower level. The Admin console marks whether a setting is Inherited or overridden (marked as "Locally applied").