Any Chrome Devices that have hit EOL and won't update past Chrome 76 will not function properly using Senso.
1. Login into your Google Admin Console as an administrator
2. Select Main Menu → Devices → Chrome → Apps & Extensions
*can also accessed by clicking Main Menu → Devices → Chrome and choosing Apps and Extensions from the list*
3. Select to choose with OU or Sub-group within an OU you would like the Senso Extension to be forced installed too.'
*Senso Chrome extension will only deploy to OU's containing the User Names and Emails as it is a USER BASED installation. If deployed at a device level, Senso will not install.*
4. In the bottom right hand corner choose Add from Chrome Web Store
5. In the search box type senso.cloud then choose the Senso client from the list and click Select to add to your OU.
6. Copy your configuration file and paste in the Enter a JSON value line (Find and modify your Configuration File)
Change the client to be Force Installed, and choose Save at the top.
Finished: Please see Getting started with the web console