If you want to stop a certain word from being detected , you can exclude this word from the library. This will stop any emails relating to this keyword and not raise a violation within the admin centre.
- You need to be an Organisation Admin or a role that has permissions to edit policies, create and edit detection libraries - https://support.senso.cloud/support/solutions/articles/79000116302-creating-roles
- You need to have Safeguard Cloud or Enterprise cloud -
- You need to have a logging and blocking policy created - https://support.senso.cloud/support/solutions/articles/79000116262-logging-setting-up
- Follow this article on creating a new Detection Library.
- Create a new item that is exactly the same phrase that is being flagged in your portal and set the context to Keyword Detection. Set the Action to "Whitelist"
- Click confirm on the new item
- lick confirm on the new detection library.
- You will need to now enable the detection library in your existing logging and blocking policy.